- Monday - Chicken Parm & Spaghetti
- Tuesday - Grilled Sandwiches with Chips
- Wednesday - Egg Casserole with Toast
- Thursday - Bacon Cheeseburgers with Oven Fries
- Friday - Old Faithful, Pizza
The recipe that I'm highlighting today is not in my Mon-Fri list. It's something we had on Sunday; my family enjoys it a lot and it's so easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops:
5 Bone in Pork Chops
18 ounce bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
I Medium Onion
2 Tablespoons water
Put Slices onions on the bottom of the slow cooker. Place Pork Chops on top of Onions. Pour BBQ sacue obver Pork Chops and add the water. Cook 3-4 hours on HIGH or 7-8 hours on LOW.
It is amazing and so easy. Have a great week.