Tuesday, March 11, 2008



This weeks Menu is pretty simple:

  • Monday *Leftover Minestrone/Chicken Soup
  • Tuesday – Baked Ziti
  • Wednesday – Tuna Casserole
  • Thursday - Leftovers
  • Friday - Pizza

These are my “old stand bys.” I will be taking a trip with my daughter to Ohio to go pick up my son from College. We leave on Thursday. I wanted to have enough leftovers for hubby to choose from on Thursday night.

* This is a Crock Pot Recipe for Minestrone Soup that I added chicken too:


1 chopped onion
2 chopped carrots
1 diced zucchini
1 cup shredded cabbage
2 cloves garlic
1 15 ounce can of white beans, drained
3 ½ cups of beef broth
28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 ½ tsp of Italian Seasoning
Salt
Pepper
1 cup Pasta (any that you like)
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded chicken

Combine all the ingredients into Crock Pot except macaroni, chicken and Parmesan cheese.
Cook on Low 7-9 hours or on High 4-5 hours. Stir in the macaroni, Parmesan, and chicken in the last hour.

No comments: