Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reading Together


There is a Book Study beginning this week at Passionate Homemaking. They will be reading the book Practical Hospitality: The Joy of Serving Others by Pat Ennis & Lisa Tatlock. I've decided that I'm going to read this book along with them. I'll explain a bit more later. But you can go here to check out how it's going to work.





Also Tim Challies over at Challies Dot Com is just ending his current "Reading the Classics Together" and he'll be starting a new book in a couple of weeks or so. Keep a look out for his next read. It is wonderful to read and discuss what we read with each other. It helps us learn, mature and grow.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for you nice comment on my blog :) I'm enjoying reading through some of your posts and am really interested in the book you mentioned above. I just checked out that website and would love to participate in that too. Thanks for sharing that. :)
Blessings
Isabel