Monday, October 13, 2008

What to Expect Next...

Can I say that I really miss writing on this blog,...heck I miss writing in general because it helps me to think through the many, many thoughts that at times haunt me. I don't mean to sound so ominous, I just can't think of another way of putting it. Anyway, I will start back slowly and build up from there.

I have a number of things I would like to include, two of which are to finish some things that I've started:


The Excellent Wife
Leslie at Lux Venit was hosting a book study of the Excellent Wife in February. Due to many circumstances I could not keep up with the reading, but starting in November I will be picking up where I left off. And with the help of Leslie's blog, and the other ladies who participated, I know this study will be both enlightening and tough; for I have much to learn and change.


Lets Study Ephesians

The women of our church were going through the book of Ephesians and just as before circumstances made it difficult for me to keep up and I did not finish. We were reading through the book of Ephesians, using Sinclair Ferguson's book Lets Study Ephesians as a help and trying to memorize as much of Ephesians as possible. In November I will be picking this back up so that I can complete it. At times I'd like to share my thoughts on this blog. What a wonderful book of the bible Ephesians is - so much packed inside.

I also plan to continue the Hymn of the Month, Morning Devotions, Homeschooling Moments and many everyday moments in my walk on this earth with the family and friends God has given me.

As time goes on I pray this this blog would not just be a help to me, but an encouragement to others as well.

No comments: